Kerala Smart Kitchen Scheme UPSC | Features | Objectives – Chief Minister of Kerala, PinarayiVijayan has announced a secretary-level committee will formulate guidelines and recommendations on implementation of the “Smart Kitchen Scheme” in state to fulfil commitments of the Left Democratic Front (LDF).
Kerala Smart Kitchen Scheme | Features | Objectives
- Under the scheme, KSFE would give soft loans to women from all walks of life for purchasing household gadgets or equipment.
- The cost of household equipment can be repaid as instalments within a particular period.
- The interest of the loan/cost would be equally shared among the beneficiary, local self-government body and the state government.
- To implement the scheme, KSFE would start smart kitchen chits.
- The budget has set apart an amount of Rs 5 crore for the initial phase of the scheme, which would be implemented through the Kerala State Financial Enterprises (KSFE), a state-run chit fund and lending firm.
What is the idea behind the project?
- By enhancing mechanisation in kitchens, women participation in labour could be increased.
- Hence, the Smart Kitchen project was proposed.
- We Can Say The Main Idea Behind This Project is Increasing More women Participation And Creating More Jobs.
Members of Kudumbashree, which is Kerala’s women empowerment and poverty alleviation scheme, would get preference in purchasing kitchen gadgets under smart kitchen scheme. No collateral would be demanded from Kudumbashree members, as per the initial plan.
Kerala Smart Kitchen Scheme MCQ And Answer
|Q1- Which of The Following State Launched Smart Kitchen Project Recently ?
|Q2 – Kudumbashree Scheme Is Related To Which of The Following
|Q3 – Kudumbashree Scheme Is Related To Which of The Following State In India
Solution of The Questions