AICTE Translation Automation Artificial Intelligence Tool | UPSC | Why in The News ?
AICTE officials on a unique tool that translates English language content into 11 different Indian languages.
About AICTE Translation Automation Artificial Intelligence Tool :
- The tool is capable of translating complex formulae, English books, research journals, Government documents and English videos.
The tool translates English language online courses into eleven different languages
About AICTE :
- The All India Council for Technical Education is a statutory body, and a national-level council for technical education
- It Comes under the Department of Higher Education.
- It Was Established in November 1945 first as an advisory body and later on in 1987 given statutory status by an Act of Parliament, AICTE is responsible for proper planning and coordinated development of the technical education and management education system in India.
- The Council’s Headquarters is located at New Delhi.
- The Council has Chairman, Vice Chairman and Member Secretary, who are full time tenure appointments.
- The Council is a 51 member body and has Chairman, Vice Chairman and Member Secretary who have full time tenure appointments and includes amongst others.
Sabki Yojna Sabka Vikas | UPSC | Explained
The statutory bodies of AICTE as prescribed by the Act are :
- Executive Committee
- Regional Committees
- All India Board of Studies.